Looks Like You’re
We’re certainly impressed, as it looks like you’re well on your way to achieving financial freedom—kudos! At this stage in your financial journey, we encourage you to consider partnering with an advisor who can guide you into a new world of opportunities based on your income, risk levels, and goals.
Contact our team to discuss your options, and use the checklist below to help optimize and maintain your HENRY-free status!
Consider Creative Tax Strategies
- Ensure you’re contributing to the appropriate accounts based on your income. For example, Is a Traditional or Roth 401(k) Right for You? and do you know the benefits of each?
- Check with your HR team to determine if your employer offers a mega-backdoor Roth conversion, which could help increase your contribution limits for the year.
Explore Other Investments
- Consider opening a taxable brokerage account to invest in stocks, bonds, ETFs, mutual funds, and more.
- Learn How to Manage Your Risk and Taxes if You Hold Restricted Stock Units.
- Consider consulting with a professional to help guide your allocation and portfolio construction.
- Want to invest in real estate? Work with a planner to help you consider a host of scenarios, such as locking your assets into an illiquid asset, potentially acting as a landlord, and evaluating where to buy.
Design Your Ideal Retirement
- Check if you’re saving enough to be on track when you’re ready to retire and take other steps in your preparation. An advisor can help identify what moves you should make today.
- Review your risk and asset allocation based on your long term goals.
- Start building your estate plan.
- Begin imagining your ideal retirement scenario, from traveling to living by the beach or exiting your company on your terms if you’re a business owner.