LIFE CYCLE OF A BUSINESS OWNER E-GUIDE
Visualize your journey and get organized with the help of this guide.
IS YOUR PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLAN INTEGRATED WITH YOUR BUSINESS’S PROGRESS?
We’ve developed Life Cycle of a Business Owner to help you understand how to plan your personal finances at each stage of your business ownership:
- Seed Stage: Considerations when bringing home inconsistent income
- Seed to Seedling Stage: Learn about safeguards to protect your personal assets from liabilities
- Start-Up Stage: Factors influencing your long-term tax impact, retirement savings, and investments
- Established/Growing Stage: Determining when to save or reinvest excess cash flow in your business
- Expansion and Maturity Stages: Creating a firm exit strategy to retire when and how you choose
Affiliations & Shared Values